You probably think taking care of a pet is stressful and so uninteresting. That’s because you have not come across the mind-blowing knowledge and tips I am about to share with you. Owning a pet is beautiful and caring for your pet is not rocket science.
Pet ownership is a delicate venture, as important as taking care of yourself. You are as healthy as your pet is. The survival of your pet depends on proper care from you.
According to The American Humane Association, about 10 million pets are lost or stolen in the U.S each year while 6 million cats and dogs die of premature death. I am sure you don’t want your pet to be part of these worrisome statistics.
The SECRETS to HAVING a HAPPY and HEALTHY PET are in the book you are about to get. This is an invaluable book for you as a pet owner.
These SECRETS are why I have been the number one groomer in Albertville and one of the very top groomers in all of Alabama.
Here are a few testimonies from those who have done business with me:
• Suzy Q is the best. My puppies love her. I miss you Suzy Q. But I do not miss Alabama. - Cari Ann Durfee
• Suzy is one of the best people I know, not only as a pet groomer, she is a good person. I look at her as family and would follow her off a bridge if she asks me to. I have only been with her for about 14 years and have never had a complaint about how she treats my Fancy and the late Lady. Love her to death - Gary Dean
• Suzy Q is the best groomer. She is so passionate about her furry clients. She also checks them while in her care. She found an ear infection that we were not even aware of yet. Suzy is a wonderful and beautiful lady! - James Fowler
• You too can learn all these SECRETS simply by buying this book now. This is your chance to learn from a professional master groomer and become a master groomer for your pets to keep your pets happier and healthier.
Get The Book HERE
PS: I have decided to reduce the price today because of my interest in making sure all lovers of pets are able to lay their hands on this book. It is only going to be available for this price for a while before the price goes up again.
Make use of this opportunity NOW. Click HERE to buy the book
This is one book that will address all your worries about your pet, answer your most troubling questions, and offer you tips on the day to day handling of a pet.
What do you stand to gain?
• How to choose the perfect pet for you (which pet fits your lifestyle)
• 5 Things you must know about your pet
• What to and what not to feed your pet
• How to know when your pet needs medical attention
• How to handle your pet in heat
• Sound Pet education, control and socialization tips
• Grooming tips to make your pet look gorgeous
This is your perfect guide to happiness as a pet owner.
Get your copy HERE